Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas from us!

Every year, I go to this website and make a Christmas clip. It's really fun. It's really easy, too, just some photo dragging... I know this video is super cheesy but I laugh every time I watch it because there are some moves that I will never be able to do in a million years!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas this year and get to have a enjoyable time with your family or friends or whoever you're with this year. I pray for all of our troops, especially around this time. It's hard to be away from families and everything that you love but I'm grateful for their sacrifice and willingness to serve our country. I mean, I never really get to see my family (they're back in Korea) that much, either and I always get homesick around this time of the year!

I also pray for many unfortunate children and those without proper shelter or food to eat. I'm definitely lucky to have a place to live and have food to eat and even blog about stuff that I eat.

Merry Christmas, everyone! And enjoy this cheesy video of my family!


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that's so cute. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Sook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly and sweet at the same time - that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....that's such a sweet one. I really like it. I'll break all my bones if I do it live....haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! So funny and cute...Merry Christmas to you too Sook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was cute! Happy family. Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom does this every year--such a good laugh!! Humor is so great! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your Christmas wishes and comments!

    Love,
    Sook

    ReplyDelete