Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pigs in the Blanklet

Although you might think it is totally irrelevant, but we had this easy and quick-to-fix meal on the day Michael Jackson died. I was in total shock since I was a big fan of him. I never really watch the news, either, so how did I find out about his death? On facebook, of course. So I turned on the news and watched it for hours. Then my husband came home from his jury duty at around 5 p.m. and I was still watching the news in shock! After watching the news for hours, I needed some comfort food. You know, you want to eat bad when you're sad or in shock? Wait, maybe it's the opposite. Anyway, my husband and I weren't really in the mood for cooking or going out. So we made these. Pigs in the blanket. My goodness, I hadn't had these for such a long time. I had even forgotten what they tasted like. It is also incredibly easy to make. So quick to fix. It was a perfect meal for the family that night. R.I.P. Michael!

Pigs in the Blanket

Ingredients:

1 tube pillsbury crescent (6 individual crescent doughs)
6 beef franks

Direction:

Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
Seperate crescent doughs and place them on a greased baking sheet.
On each of the dough, place 1 beef frank.
Roll the dough from narrow end to the wide end, wrapping the frank in the dough.
Bake about 12 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown on top.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. its so sad about Micheal Jackson this look great love what Americans call sausage rolls

    ReplyDelete