Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Easy Oreo Cookies


These Oreo Cookies recipe was my old time favorite from college. What is it with college and cookies? It seems that when you're in college, you eat lots of yummy cookies all the time. This recipe is super simple and so easy! It would be a fun thing to do with your little ones. Oh have them with cold milk, of course!

Oreo Cookies

Ingredients:
1 Devils Food cakemix
1/3 cup oil
2 large eggs
1 Betty Crocker creamcheese frosting

Direction:

Mix the first three ingredients together in a large bowl.

Make ping pong ball sized cookies and slightly press them down on a cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes. (Do not overbake them. They are best when slightly underbaked.)

Cool about 15-20 minutes and frost with creamcheese frosting in between two cookies.







My little one loved the cookies. Can you tell? :-)

Adapted from Shawni's recipe (my old roommate)

4 comments:

  1. I just copied down this recipe. Thanks. Than said he remembers having these, and cream cheese frosting is the only frosting he likes, so we're excited to make them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried this recipe, LOVED IT! So easy! I also made some for my YW activity and it was a huge hit!!! Where has this easy recipe been all my life?!? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nataly -
    I am so glad that you liked the recipe. I love it too. It's so easy and simple and everyone seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one looks great. i wouldve included this in my goodie box.

    ReplyDelete