Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fabulous Korean BBQ (Bulgogi)

Bulgogi is one of our favorite things to cook. Sean claims it to be his favorite Korean food. I usually get a bottled Korean bbq sauce at a Korean market but it’s not so hard to make the sauce either. We had some last night for dinner and it was fabulous. Yum!

Ingredients:
1-1 1/2 pound beef (very thinly sliced) - we usually ask someone at meat section to slice it as thin as possible
3 green onions
1 onion
2 teaspoon minced garlic


Direction:
1. Cut meat, green onions, and onion
2. Add Bulgogi sauce.
3. Marinate the meat in Bulgogi sauce, green onions, and onion for about 24 hours
4. Pour the marinaded meat on a wok over medium-high heat and cook until the meat is tender (or barbeque on grill for a even better taste) and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy I found this recipe! Bulgogi is one of my most favorite foods. I can't wait to make it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete