Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fabulous Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins


If you like chocolate and banana muffins, you would like the combination of both! It’s easy and quick. I think it would be good for breakfast but you don’t have to agree with me. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 egg
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 1/4 cups mashed very ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips

Direction:
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.

2. Beat egg slightly in medium bowl; stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.

3. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Heat oven to 425ºF. Use 14 medium muffin cups. Decrease sugar to 1/4 cup.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I looked at every single recipe, and I have about a million that I want to try out! It's approaching midnight in Detroit right now, but I was hooked on your recipes. :)
    I really wish we could get together - we both have a passion for cooking and we could have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete